Velázquez - Las Meninas Tote bag is a super-strong, chemical-free, long-lasting, water-resistant fine art tote bag. And it’s extremely good looking. Perfect for an art connoisseur.
Painted by Diego Velázquez, Las Meninas (Spanish for The Ladies-in-waiting) is considered to be one the finest paintings of the Spanish Golden Age and it has been one of the most widely discussed works of the Western painting.
There are more reusable tote bags that illustrate the finest works of modern abstract art at our store. Check them out here.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America