Follow the fine lines on this contemporary art tote bag, featuring Paul Klee’s WI (In Memoriam) that will withstand whatever you throw in it, from books to groceries!
WI (In Memoriam) is an surrealist masterpiece by Swiss German artist Paul Klee. The painting is considered to be one of most celebrated masterpieces of Klee's late period and it has been one of the most critically acclaimed artworks of Expressionism, Bauhaus and Surrealism.
There are more reusable tote bags that display the finest works of contemporary art at our store. Check them out here.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America