James Tissot - Hide and Seek tote bag gives art lovers one more way to carry their passion past the museum walls and share it far and wide. An extra strong art tote bag for life!
Painted in 1877 by James Jacques-Joseph Tissot, Hide and Seek illustrates the unclaimed realism of the artist at its best. Exhibiting an idyllic world in an intimate location, it is one of the best art works of Realism.
There are more cheap tote bags that illustrate the finest works of contemporary art at our store. Check them out here.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America