Hokusai - The Great Wave off Kanagawa Tote Bag is a beautiful, heavy-weight, fine art tote bag made from strong material. It features an all-over sublimation print that covers every inch of the bag. Perfect for grocery shopping, as a gym bag, book bag, easy-to-fold hand luggage, and much more!
The Great Wave off Kanagawa, (Kanagawa-oki nami ura) also known as The Great Wave or simply as The Wave, is a woodblock print by Japanese ukiyo-e artist Hokusai. It is considered to be one the finest works of the Japanese Art and it has been one of the most critically acclaimed artworks of the Asian art.
There are more grocery tote bags that represent the finest works of modern art at our store. Check them out here.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America