Whether you're into shopping, crafting or food, we have the must-have tote for you. Henri Rousseau - The Hungry Lion Throws Itself on the Antelope Tote Bag is an amazing and durable contemporary art tote bag that is perfect for any bookworm, student or art connoisseur.
The Hungry Lion Throws Itself on the Antelope (Le lion ayant faim se jette sur l'antilope) is an Post-Impressionist masterpiece by Henri Rousseau. The painting is considered to be one of most celebrated masterpieces of Post-Impressionism, especially of its 'naïve' (Naïve art) and 'primitive' (Primitivism) branch. The painting has been one of the most critically acclaimed artworks of Avant-Garde art.
There are more reusable tote bags that represent the finest works of modern abstract art at our store. Check them out here.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America