Gustav Klimt - The Kiss (Lovers) Tote Bag gives art lovers one more way to carry their passion past the museum walls and share it far and wide. An extra strong art tote bag for life! If you've been grocery-wrangling with a cheapo bag, do yourself a favor and trade up.
The Kiss (in German Liebespaar, Lovers) is an symbolist masterpiece by Austrian painter Gustav Klimt. The painting marks the apex of Klimt's 'Golden Period' and is considered to be one of most celebrated masterpieces of Symbolism and Art Nouveau.
There are more reusable tote bags that display the finest works of impressionist art at our store. Check them out here.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America