Georges Seurat - A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte Tote Bag is a super-strong, chemical-free, long-lasting and water-resistant fine art tote bag. And it’s extremely good looking. Perfect for an art connoisseur. This tote bag is just like you and me - great looking, smart and dependable.
A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte (aka Un dimanche après-midi à l'Île de la Grande Jatte) is an neo-impressionist masterpiece by Georges Seurat. The painting is considered to be one of most celebrated masterpieces of Impressionism (and of it rebellious counterpart Neo-Impressionism) and it has been one of the most critically acclaimed artworks of the modern Western art.
There are more reusable tote bags that feature the finest works of contemporary art at our store. Check them out here.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America