Edvard Munch - The Scream Tote Bag is a contemporary art tote bag, which features an all-over sublimation print that covers every inch of the bag. Perfect for grocery shopping, as a gym bag, book bag, easy-to-fold hand luggage, and much more!
The Scream (Norwegian: Skrik, German: Der Schrei der Natur) is an Expressionist masterpiece by the Norwegian painter Edvard Munch. The painting series represent four versions of a composition and it is considered to be one of most celebrated masterpieces of Expressionism. The Scream has been one of the most critically acclaimed artworks of the modern art and Symbolism.
There are more grocery tote bags that display the finest works of contemporary art at our store. Check them out here.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America